We are advertising in a number of areas and do not want to deal with agencies for this position.
We are looking for someone who will grow and develop with the company. You will receive a competitive salary, generous commission, ongoing training and the opportunity to build a rewarding and successful career in a lucrative, growing industry.
We strongly believe in quality, not quantity appointments, requiring patience, professionalism and an ability to quickly establish rapport with a potential client.
We are looking for someone to work a minimum of 3 days a week (21 hrs Minimum) 9.00am-5.00pm and can be flexible on days and hours.
- Finding out the name of the company decision maker and successfully getting through to them
- Asking probing questions to quickly establish whether or not they would like a member of the field team to visit
- Working to daily targets and making a high number of calls
- Giving advice on how our products will benefit their business
- Generating leads with the goal of booking appointments
The ideal candidate for this position should have:
- Previous experience in an outbound B2B business
development role. ie, Telemarketing, sales representative,
cold calling, lead generation, appointment maker or
- At least 5 GCSE's including English and Maths
In return as telesales representative, you will receive a salary of £18,000 - £21, 000 (pro-rata for part time) plus £10.00 per qualified appointment made and 5% commission on all conversions.
The office is a fun and relaxed working environment. No weekend working and free parking. Easy access by public transport either bus or train.
Please follow the link below to contact us or email email@example.com with your CV.